Net smart quiz.
Safety Rules
1.I will not give out personal Information. Like My phone number,Address,Name of school or location.
2.I will tell my parents if I came across any information that makes me nervous.
3.I will not agree to meet up with someone I've met online with out checking with a parent,And I will make the meeting place public.
4.I will not send a picture or anything else with out parental permission.
5.I will not not respond to a message that makes me uncomfortable Mean and if i do I will tell my parents.
6.I will talk to my parents about online safety,about when I can get online and how long I'm allowed,What sites are appropriate for me to visit.I will not break their rules unless there is permission.
7.I will not give my Internet password to anyone not even my best friends with out parent permission.
8.I will be a good online citizen and i will not do anything online that will hurt anyone or is against the law.
No comments:
Post a Comment